Rectitude

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YPP Forum for the crew Rectitude on the Sage ocean

+13
Black
Aerien
Larousse
Firien
rebeccarockz
Jesseecar
Dopeyhook
sailerkef
Captyrick
Yourcharm
Priatecat
Beachwave
Admin
17 posters

This is who I am

Admin
    Admin

This is who I am Empty This is who I am

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 am

Since not everyone knows each other in the crew and it's always interesting to get to know something about each other, please post a little something about yourself in here.

Information you might want to include is where abouts you're from, your age, your favourite thing to do in real life, what you do, etc. (surprise us?).
    Beachwave
    Beachwave

This is who I am Empty Re: This is who I am

Post  Beachwave Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:36 am

hai, Beachwave here =) my RL name is hard to pronounce so ya'll can call me Anji. I'm 22 years old and work at a temp agency. I never know when I work or were I work or how much I get paid every month. when I'm not working I like to sit by the comp and play som PP or just be on facebook. I also love watching TV and movies. I barely have any good RL friends that I can meet, those few I have I try to meet as much as possible. we usually watch a movie together or just hang out and drink a cup of coffee.

I'm a big sized semi single woman that are REALLY clubsy. I hate when ppl tell me what to do when I have everything under controll. so don't be suprised when U are out on a pilly with me and a JOBBER tells me what to do and I just blow off. it's alright if you ask "shouldn't you do this or this" or something like that. I don't see that as telling me what to do, you are giving me EXAMPLES of what I could do if my thing doesn't work. it's a big difference for me.

well if U wanna get to know me better just add me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that's my MSN. and ask me whatever you want!
    Priatecat
    Priatecat

Post  Priatecat Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:31 am

Heya

Priatecat here, your captain.

Some real life things bout me:
    I'm 26 (yes yes, ancient, get over it :p), married in rl and stay in South Africa (yay World Cup excitement! Very Happy). I work for a small magazine publishing company, mostly as a graphic designer designing ads and doing layout, but I also write articles when I can't wriggle out of doing them. Over weekends, my husband loves filling my social schedule with braai's (what's a braai? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink) or having us go out for drinks with friends. The other big part of my rl world is my dance that I do twice a week in the evenings. I've been dancing for three years and entered my first proper competition towards the end of last year, which was extremely nerve wrecking, but super fun Smile

In PP:
    I have playing PP (Sage only) for just over four years. I spent most of this time in the flag League of Light (serving as a member, title and royal) first in the crew Black Sage Marauders then in A Phoenix's Song (that later became New Dawn Rising with myself as captain). Tekny and I decided New Dawn Rising was not where we wanted to be anymore and decided to make Rectitude. Charm joined us shortly after and well, the rest is history with us having many of our old and newer friends with us in the crew Smile Middle of last year we (Tekny and I) had issues with how LoL were being run at the time and moved the crew over to Black Flag where we stayed for a few months, until deciding to pack it up again, be independent for a month, and ultimately join Pimping Makes Sense, where we realised PMS does indeed reign.

Oh, and I like writing too much Wink Beware if you ever receive an email from me :p

*beeeeeeeeeeeeg huggles*

PS: I'm on msn too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (er, the email addies you think of when you're young), so add me if you want - just send me a msg with the request saying who you are please.
    Yourcharm
    Yourcharm

Post  Yourcharm Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:07 am

HELLOO!! Shocked
    So yeah, who am i? well.. i'll get back to you when i know more but this is what i've worked out so far:
    - I'm a first second year architecture student studying at Birmingham City University.
    - I currently have noooo work to do what so ever right now(hence my being on PP a lot).
    - I'll be getting a job over the summer, so i'll most likely only be around in the evenings

- I like smileys farao

My PP background isn't as exciting: I was an officer in the top crew a few years ago, went inactive for a year, then came back, joined Rectitude aand since then we've been trying to find a suitable flag. Funfunfun! afro

Last edited by Yourcharm on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Captyrick

Post  Captyrick Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi i'm Rick, I'm only 14 years old affraid (my birthday was on the 3th of June), I like to play games on my pc, i've been playing pp on a several accounts but went inactive a couple of times and the account I have now is the one I've been playing on for the longest time now Smile My English isn't really good because I'm in the second year of the secondary school. I'm one of a triplet, my bro is sailerkef, also in rectitude, and my sis has played pp a long time ago, but not so long because she doesn't play much games on the pc. scratch

Things you need to know about me when I'm playing pp:
    -I suck at carpentry
    -I don't like bildge
    -I like sailing the most of all duty's
    -I like gunning
    -I can get really mad when someone is irritating me or telling me what to do, then i can explode bom Razz
    sailerkef

Post  sailerkef Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am

heyah, sailerkef here

RL: Like to play games, 24/7 basically, addicted to whatever i can do really well, which are several online games and also Call of Duty Modern Warfare...2 Smile
    Basically I hate school quz it takes up too much gaming time fer me. i'm in same year as rick, but not on the same school Cool Forgot to say, i'm from the Netherlands, for the peopl who don't know where that is: Next to Germany, and next to Belgium.
    about PP: i play it quite often, usually when i dont'wanna do my homework and talk to people and stuff, i LOVE gunning, let me do it everywhere anytime and i luvv u <3.
    I hate carp, suck ar distilling and i never play hearts or spades. I like bilging, think dnav is useless but fun and no one lets me ever bnav.

Also, don't mind it when i type really odd words, quz i mix up the letters when typing: when i wanto type WORD, i type: wrod or sumthin.
    Dopeyhook
    Dopeyhook

Post  Dopeyhook Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:28 am

aah jeah, Soo yeah, Dopey here.
    I'm 16 years now. for now on i don't have big dreams for the future.
    just that i'll be happy, find somebody to spend my life with.
    play puzzlepirates. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    have friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    eat cookies. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    drink tea. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    and most of all. have fun ^^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmm, naah. some things i just love to do:
    Write,
    Sleep,
    play footy
    talk o.O [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lets say, some things don't go like you want them to go. but the ending will be yours even when the unexpected is happening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Loves Dopey <3
    Beachwave
    Beachwave

Post  Beachwave Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:10 pm

GIVE ME COOKIES DOPEY!!!!!!
    Jesseecar
    Jesseecar

Post  Jesseecar Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:46 am

Hi guyz, itz Jesseecar here, but u guyz can call me Jess Smile

dont really lyk to reveal 2 much bout RL so dont bother asking 2 many questions...
    i used to play PP and then went inactive Sad I used 2 be with Sealords Of The Sage and i think i was an officer...so i do know about pillying and stuff. another thing in PP is that i luv to gun and can kinda carp...but H8 sail..

im also a real aussie girl and luv my country and itz sporting codes, AFL and NRL Smile (Aussie rules and Rugby)
    i lyk to play PP in my spare time wen i can and i play 2 much so im often kicked off Sad

i really wanna become known in this crew, coz itz awesome!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 am

i am a 486 year old male/female. i dont know how to read, write, or breathe. all these are doen for me. i have a large computer connected to my brain which controls all my motor functions, but i secretly look like a skinny 16 year old american male. in my disguise i run cross country and track and field. i'm very close to being on varsity, and i like girls alot. if you need more, just ask. i'll answer any question you ask me no matter how personal it is.
    rebeccarockz
    rebeccarockz

Post  rebeccarockz Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 am

Hey guys.....Rebeccarockz here

My name is sharon. I am 17 . I am from India. I like reading books, playing pp,chatting etc...I like sailing/rigging....I love rectitude a lot..all of them are friendly Very Happy I am a very shy person in real life. I am afraid of the dark. I love chocolates!!!! I love my french teacher a lot. Her name is Rebecca..so that explains my pp name Razz I find it difficult to make decisions. I love watching movies...but I am not allowed to watch it often Sad My parents are very strict Sad They dont allow me to stay in the comp for long hours during vacation time(they allow only for an hour). Lately..i have been sittin in the comp for long..so they put a password Sad now i cant switch on the comp..mum has to type the password Sad My college will be starting on August 13th...Sad After col starts I wont be able to come online often Sad I think i am boring u all... I am not really good at telling abt me Very Happy..So wanna know more abt me, just ask me..Razz

If u wanna send me any mail....reach me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by rebeccarockz on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:34 pm

rebeccarockz wrote:Hey guys.....Rebeccarockz here

My name is sharon. I am 17 . I am from India. I like reading books, playing pp,chatting etc...I like sailing/rigging....I love rectitude a lot..all of them are friendly Very Happy I am a very shy person in real life. I am afraid of the dark. I love chocolates!!!! I love my french teacher a lot. Her name is Rebecca..so that explains my pp name Razz I find it difficult to make decisions. I love watching movies...but I am allowed to watch it often Sad My parents are very strict Sad They dont allow me to stay in the comp for long hours during vacation time(they allow only for an hour). Lately..i have been sittin in the comp for long..so they put a password Sad now i cant switch on the comp..mum has to type the password Sad My college will be starting on August 13th...Sad After col starts I wont be able to come online often Sad I think i am boring u all... I am not really good at telling abt me Very Happy..So wanna know more abt me, just ask me..Razz

If u wanna send me any mail....reach me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

do you really like sailing/rigging? what are your other interests? what college are you going too? tell me about your family!!! so....whats up....
    rebeccarockz
    rebeccarockz

Post  rebeccarockz Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:12 am

Yes..I do like sailing/rigging...but just two days back..my status in rigging went down from master to distinguished Sad..well..if I tell u the name of my college...u wouldn't know..Razz I have four(actually two Razz) sisters...Jane - 11 yrs ,Rhema(Gaby) - 15 yrs , Fluffy - 1yr and Miffy - 1 yr....Fluffy and Miffy are my rabbits Very Happy..I have lovebirds too..though i dont like them much...My mother is a homemaker..and my father is a professor...what else to tell abt family? if u wanna know anything else..be more specific Razz Well...in pp..i like swordfighting, rumbling, bnav(but not good at it) , th.....i like eating junk foods Razz But I am weight conscious too..My weight is 39 kg..is it too much for my age? Razz I like drawing, painting, collecting shells...I love horse riding..though i have done it only twice Sad...I like trekking.....I have got tests this week(for 2 days) in my college Sad..so what abt u? tell me more abt ur family, ur interests and how u spend ur free time etc...Very Happy Razz
    Firien
    Firien

Post  Firien Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Heya Smile I'm Firien, I'm older than Priatecat (but not as old as Rives), I also live in the Netherlands (but spent much of my life in other places, mostly England), and I'm an alcoholic. Er, wait, which forum is this again? Laughing

I used to play on Midnight during the beta test and for a few years afterwards, but stopped in 2007 some time, played again for about a week in 2009, and recently started again... but since almost everyone is gone from Midnight decided to make a fresh start on Sage.

I loooove navigating, I hate/love sailing. I love people who don't engage right on league points. I know too much about game mechanics, I know too little about the new game mechanics (back in my day, bla bla bla...), I'm almost always happy to help, and I'll try not to be so ratings-focused this time round Wink

Last edited by Firien on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops can't spell)
    Larousse

Post  Larousse Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Hello, My name is Larousse inside the game and my real name is Francisco and i am 15 years old, i have just been promoted to Officer and i will do whatever is at my reach to help this crew/flag and their members.

This is who I am Empty Feter

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Hey there, I'm pretty new in this crew, but I think I'm staying in it "for a while = lifetime".
    My real name is Daniel, I'm 17 years old (1992-11-16) ... From Lithuania. I'm hidden no-lifer for 9 years so far (like... no one in real life knows that I'm playing computer games or whatever, that sounds impossible but I manage to do that somehow).
    Ok interests... I'm a DJ for 3 weeks now ;D still learning a lot of stuff, but looks like it'll become serious part of my life. Also I'm much into 3D modeling / animation (Maya software)... Soooooooo I'm an artist Very Happy
    ok not much to say, you'll find out more about me in-game.
    cya there. bounce
    Aerien
    Aerien

Post  Aerien Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:55 am

Heyas!
    I'm Aerien, my real pirate name is Aerias, but it was already taken on Sage :S
    Not even gonna start on my age, since Pria's age is already considerd ancient lol.
    Played on midnight for 3-4 years.
    Then stopped and because Firien started playing again I did as well.
    (tho my tailoring stall on Oyster still exists after 3 years woohoo!)

I love to distill, navigate and carp.
    Don't really like bilging but can do any puzzle on board!

Fir and me live together in Hollish land and we have 2 dogs.
    And yay for Fir not being rating-focused this time round Smile
    rebeccarockz
    rebeccarockz

Post  rebeccarockz Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 am

wow feter!!!! u played without anyone knowing for 9 yrs?! wow! thats unbelievable! I do that at times Wink i am not allowed to listen to songs...I do it without others knowing Razz
    Black

Post  Black Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey! So Charmy's forcing me to post something about myself D;
    Well on the game my pirate's name is Black. Haha you have no idea of how many comments i get about my name. I can either be your best or worst jobber. All depends on the person in command tbh. I've been playing this game for 4 years maybe? Haven't really been in this crew for long actually. Hm but loving it so far <3
    My real name is Jenny and im 17 from Massachusetts. I actually prefer to be called Jenny rather than Black haha.
    There isn't much i can say about myself. You sorta just have to talk to me. One things for sure: I do love to talk/cam on programs like skype, ventrilo, mumble, and msn. Hm anyone a fan of badminton? Cause i love it! Field hockey too but that's more of a school sport for me :P
    Come talk to me on ypp anytime <3 I don't bite ;o
    Dopeyhook
    Dopeyhook

Post  Dopeyhook Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 am

Jenny DOES bite pirat
    Cysiek

Post  Cysiek Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 am

My real name is Krzysztof(official) or Krzysiek. Friends call me Cysiek, I'm 18 yrs old, finishing high school this year. Something about me hmmm.
    I spend a lot of time on my laptop (hope i'm not addicted), usually going out for a voyage through city with friends, drinking, smoking etc. My parents names me bandit but I've never broken law (except weed smoking -_-) . Hobbies hmmm, I'm 196cm so I love to play voleyball (i'm top player in school's team) and my teacher says I own in english (upper intermidiate). Hum. I think it's all about my boring life.
    cutejane

Post  cutejane Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:02 am

Hey I am Jane...I am 11yrs old (too young) Razz I am Sharon's sister (Rebeccarockz)
    My hobby is to break things Razz...I love cookies, chocolates,cakes etc...I like to play soccer (Never tried it though)...I like to play pp...I like sailing and swordfighting...
    I love dogs..I had two rabbits one died...so bought another one...Fluffy and MIffy ..it used to be fun when they were here...both are female...Fluffy is grey and is 1yr old...Miffy is white with brown patches and is 11months old.... I love them a lot...But sadly we gave them to someone...Sad.....its boring without them now... well thats it..if u weant to know more about me ask me Smile
    Tekny
    Tekny

Post  Tekny Fri May 27, 2011 3:49 am

Looks like I need to post something too eh.

I'm Tekny, and I've been playing this game for over 5 years now. Unfortunately, during my inactivity I had my previous Tekny-pirate deleted. Anyway, some ppl in Rectitude know who am I, where I come from, what I've done in the game, and so on.
    I started in Tide Hunters, a crew in League of Light. There I had the honour (is it?) to meet Hankster (who does have the 5 year trophy, damn it) and Priatecat. Made it to FO there, then switched to Seawaterdrop's crew (forgot the name there). After a bunch of events, the crew changed its name to A New Dawn Rising, Pria got captain there. I got elected prince in League of Light too. Helped in dozens of cades as bnaver, XO, and so on. A New Dawn Rising has then been disbanded, creating a new crew Rectitude, originally Pria and me. Yourcharm joined, Hankster needed some convincing :p. We joined Black Flag, then you all know the story better than me I think.
    Favourite puzzles: sailing, bnaving, foraging, rumbling, distilling. But I don't dislike any puzzle to be honest.
    Due to rumble fun, I love CI trips, so do invite me :p.

Real life then:
    23 years young. Graduated as industrial engineer chemistry almost 2 years ago. Working at BASF as proces operator (which is basically running an installation, from the inside and outside in the installation). I've got 2 brothers, 3 years younger, 3 years older. Politically active in my country on a bunch of levels.
    And most of all, I'm a techno addict (yes, that might be the right word there).

If there's anything else, add me on msn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Or send me a PM.

I salute you!
    Tekny
    Tekny

Post  Tekny Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:10 am

Aerien wrote:Heyas!
    I'm Aerien, my real pirate name is Aerias, but it was already taken on Sage :S
    Not even gonna start on my age, since Pria's age is already considerd ancient lol.
    Played on midnight for 3-4 years.
    Then stopped and because Firien started playing again I did as well.
    (tho my tailoring stall on Oyster still exists after 3 years woohoo!)

I love to distill, navigate and carp.
    Don't really like bilging but can do any puzzle on board!

Fir and me live together in Hollish land and we have 2 dogs.
    And yay for Fir not being rating-focused this time round Smile

Someone who loves distilling, yaaaaay! Pria, ancient, lol, have to remember that.
    Zekrom

This is who I am Empty This is who i am

Post  Zekrom Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:25 am

Sooo, i'm Zekrom... In RL my name's Bruno. I'm married to Namineh, a new addition aswell. I'm a Graphic and Web Designer, and do a little of 3d modelling and photo retouching. If yer interested in seeing my personal page, check out about.me/brunoaroma.

In PP, i've been playing for 10 years (yeah, i know...). Started out in Viridian Getting a couple of ultimates, then a pause that cost me that account. Next a created a pirate in hunter, and stayed there for three of years. Finally moved to sage a few months ago, and joined this crew! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:47 pm