Rectitude

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YPP Forum for the crew Rectitude on the Sage ocean

+4
Jesseecar
Zifter
Hankster
Admin
8 posters

AFK

Admin
    Admin

AFK Empty AFK

Post  Admin Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:19 am

If you're going to be away for a while, leave us a note to tell us and make us jealous if you're going on a nice holiday Smile
    Hankster
    Hankster

AFK Empty Re: AFK

Post  Hankster Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm on holiday, will be getting back next Saturday. Got internet on my phone but probably won't be on PP.
    Zifter

AFK Empty Summer!!! ....school.

Post  Zifter Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 pm

As most of you know, i'm at summer school. I'll be here for the next four weeks, try to have fun without me (i know it sounds hard but you might be able to manage - haha Very Happy )

if you want to talk me i'll be on AIM/iChat at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - although i wont be on it too much.

-zift

--------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Jesseecar
    Jesseecar

Post  Jesseecar Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:50 am

Just letting u guyz know that on the 26th to the 30th of July ill be going away for the week

I wont be gone to long so Im sure u wont even notice im gone Smile
    Priatecat
    Priatecat

Post  Priatecat Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:36 pm

I need to cover a trade show in Johannesburg over the weekend (flying up 24th, flying back 25th) so I won't be able to be on PP at all over those two days and I highly doubt I'll have a chance to go on msn. I'll probably also not be able to log onto PP on Friday (23rd).

EDIT: OK, I'm also definitely going to be away from PP on Friday.
    Jesseecar
    Jesseecar

Post  Jesseecar Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:39 am

Hey guys,
    I'm here 2 say that my comp has some bad technical difficulties (my entire comp is practically stuffed, not just PP) lately and this is y I havnt been on recently. I don't know wen I can use the comp again but I'll try and b back on asap! I hope this doesn't result in me becoming dormant or de promoted...

PS: Im typing up this message on a friends comp, not on mine...
    Priatecat
    Priatecat

Post  Priatecat Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:47 am

No worries Jessee Smile We don't demote people very easily - pretty much, you have to cause a war with another flag or something just as drastic Wink Hope your computer gets sorted out Smile I know how annoying computer problems can be - have had my fair share with my previous one.
    Beachwave
    Beachwave

Post  Beachwave Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 pm

I won't be on so much during next MONTH because of I start school twice a week and I have work PLUS I have gotten so little on my paycheck that I need to work more IRL than on PP ^^ hope you all understand this. if you do need me for something just type me a mail on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Zifter

Post  Zifter Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:16 pm

little update on my afpp-ness...

I have a ton of homework here at summer school, and the only time i can get on the internet is between 9pm-11pm at which point the internet is so slow that puzzle pirates doesn't open. But I just wanted to let you guys know that you can always e-mail me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Priatecat
    Priatecat

Post  Priatecat Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Zift, tell the Americans to get some technology :p If they cant even provide decent bandwidth during late hours *shakes her head* Thanks for renewing my faith in good ol' crummy African outdated internet systems lol

All the best to Beachy and Zift with all your work guys! *huggles*
    Jesseecar
    Jesseecar

Post  Jesseecar Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 am

Just an update guys...
    My comp is up and running again! Smile

And also just a reminder that I'm gonna b away from the 26th to the 30th of July, so I'm gunna missing even more puzzling Sad
    Priatecat
    Priatecat

Post  Priatecat Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 am

I'm going to be away from the evening of Friday the 7th to the evening of Monday the 9th of August, so I'll probably only be back on PP on the Tuesday. This time i'm going away with the hubby and some friends on a small holiday (not work this time, yesh!) to a hot springs.

No one will be able to reach me on messenger (no cell phone reception in the mountains where we're going), so please don't have me come back on Tuesday to chaos and our pirate hall covered in empty beer cans, ok? I'm gonna make you guys clean it up in any case, so you might as well do it before I get back :p

If you have anything you would want me to deal with, please get me to sort it out the next few days before next week Friday. Don't say you haven't had warning.

AFK Empty Mountainsssssssssssssssssss

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:47 am

HEY. uhm i'm going to the mountains (Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania) for a week with my running mates, and well i might not be on very much. i'll try and log on every day if wifi is there, but if i'm not on all week oh well :/ make sure you guys tell Sameno to stfu Smile

Beachwave
    Beachwave

Post  Beachwave Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:21 am

Okey, now I sadly have to say I can't be online as much as I have been these few weeks, School starts next week and I'm gonna study twice a week until Xmas. I hope I can make room so I can join any competition ya'll probably planning in this moment. love ya'll sooooooo much! be good to pria

And Pria, be nice to the pirates Razz don't eat them Wink
    Priatecat
    Priatecat

Post  Priatecat Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 am

OK OK, I'll just nibble slightly Wink Good luck hun! We'll keep the events posted on the forums, so keep an eye out Smile
    rebeccarockz
    rebeccarockz

Post  rebeccarockz Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 am

Hey guys...my college will be starting on august 13th...Sad..so I wont be able to come online everyday...maybe once a week...I love this crew a lot!!!!!..thank u all for being very nice to me Very Happy
    Captyrick

Post  Captyrick Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:34 am

We will go on vacation on saturday, we will be 2 weeks on vacation so you have to miss me 2 whole weeks Sad Razz
    Priatecat
    Priatecat

Post  Priatecat Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:02 am

I will be away next week (need to go away for work ><) from early evening Sunday (12 September) and should be back on Y!PP the following Saturday (18 September).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:54 pm